domingo, 9 de março de 2008

fechando os olhos para ouvir melhor.
(aproveitando que um tanto de felicidade pode ser tão simples quanto uma xícara de chá)

"i’m only here for this moment
i know everybody here wants you
i know everybody here thinks he needs you
i’ll be waiting right here just to show you
how our love will blow it all away"

Jeff Buckley - Everybody Here Wants You

"and no matter how you hurt me
i will love you till I die
i ain't no vision, I am the girl
who loves you inside and out
backwards and forwards with my heart hanging out
i love no other way
what are we gonna do if we lose that fire"

Feist - Inside And Out


"so excuse me forgetting but these things i do
you see i've forgotten if they're green or they're blue
anyway the thing is what i really mean
yours are the sweetest eyes i've ever seen"

Keane - Your Song

Nenhum comentário: